Regulation of the 7th edition of the International Documentary Film Festival Khouribga, Morocco
International Documentary Film Festival Khouribga, Morocco, is an annual international festival specializing in documentary films. Organized by the Association of International Documentary Film Festival Khouribga, Morocco.
The International Documentary Film Festival Khouribga is a add quality to the scene of national and international festivals in Morocco, it is a real demonstration of cultural and cinematographic development.
It aims to:
– Development of national film production especially the documentary genre.
– Contribute to the dissemination of the culture of documentary film.
– Contribute to the promotion of national and international documentary film.
– Encourage Moroccan filmmakers to make documentary films.
– Share the concerns of cinema with our guests all participating countries.
– Develop technical and numerical capacity through training workshops.
– Publish different collections and books of the association.
– Commit to providing a true image of the link between Moroccan culture of yesterday and today, and between the Moroccan citizens and the other.
– Contribute to the documentation of national and local memory…
The date of the fifth edition of the International Documentary Festival Khouribga, Morocco, 16, 17, 18 and 19 December 2015
Official competition is open to documentaries, national and international films.
The deadline for sending the DVD competition: On August 30, 2015.
The festival program includes:
the films in the official competition,
the opening film,
film screenings Panorama offers screenings of outdoor movies, educational institutions, training academic, social and prison
meet certain national and international figures,
an important conference of the festival,
open meetings with national and international documentary professionals of,
workshops and movie supervised by professionals and experts in the documentary film,
a collective exhibition paintings, art and photography,
discussions on Films in competition evenings,
the closing ceremony with the announcement of the results and awards with an artistic evening.
Chapter VI: Jurys
– The jury of the official competition consists of at least five members who will award the following prizes: Grand Jury Prize, Price for best image, award for best realization, jury’s award and the jury may propose other awards and certificates of appreciation additional it deems necessary,
– Critical Jury composed of three members who are awarded the Critics Award.
– Jury for amateur documentary films composed of three members will award the prize for best amateur film.
– Jury for the Audience Award three members will present the Audience Award.
Send a request to participate in the competition of the Association of International Documentary Film Festival at the following address: PO Box 1306 Al Qods, Khouribga – Morocco, or e-mail address:email@example.com
The forms participation are on the website: www.afifdok.org
Entry forms must be accompanied by:
– 3 copies of the film on a high quality DVD, with translation into English and Arabic or French.
– Summary of the film in Arabic, French or English.
– Technical fiche film, production year.
– Movie Poster, photo director.
– Brief biography of the director with filmography .
– Movies allowed to be produced over the last two years of the current festival.
– Participants are committed to authorise the festival committee to distribute the film or part of the film during the festival period and teacher educational purposes.
– The festival does not pay taxes or costs for participants.
– Write the words "cultural and non-commercial purposes" on the package costs.
Those wishing to participate in this edition: Administrators festivals, media, critics … ask for accreditation by completing the appropriate form on the site: www.afifdok.org
Accept the participation in the festival is to accept the conditions stated above.
The Arabic version of this regulation is the reference in the event of disagreement.